INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONCENTRATED TARGETED BLEMISH TREATMENT MASKS (DAY & NIGHT)
When it comes to blemish treatments, This product may be quite different than anything you've ever used, but it IS very effective! Based on an authentic Ayurvedic formula with healing essential oils & steam extracted botanical concentrates, not only will this spot mask help clear blemishes, but also is very effective at banishing post-blemish redness.
1. Remember to only use a very small amount and ONLY on the blemish.
2. The DAY MASK is made from “white” Bentonite clay (white being a relative term when it comes to clay. It dries much lighter so don't be alarmed at the color in the tub, we're going to tell you how to use it below. The NIGHT TIME MASK is made from Green French Clay and is more difficult to hide under makeup, but it is also more effective for overnight use.
3. You may dilute the masks down either a little bit or a lot, depending on how you're using them. They tend to get thick and if they 'roll' on application just add a little hydrator, witch hazel or water and mix with you finger or a q-tip in your palm.
4. For daytime use, thin the mask to about the consistency of milk (remember you only need a really small amount)! Apply to the blemish and any reddened (immediate) surrounding area...if you have reddened complexion due to Rosacea this do NOT mean all over your face! Allow to dry completely..should only take 10 or 15 seconds.
5. Gently brush off any particles that may remain on your skin. Pat your makeup base over top if you use one.
6. For faster results, you may reapply every few hours.
7. For night-time use, don't thin quite so much, but apply a tiny dab directly over the blemish and allow to dry.
Wash off in the a.m. and apply daytime formula as above.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We love hearing from our clients, and consider you to be an important part of our business.